Wednesday, March 11, 2020

Week 5 Day 1

These blog posts are annoying BUT and its a very big but. As much as they annoy me i have actually learned a lot from them. Usually i am not the person to plan weeks ahead. I normally just think of a general idea and go off that. But what these blog post force me to do is plan weeks and weeks ahead. And to be honest its kind of helped me a lot. Now I feel 100% comfortable with here i am there is no stress and everything is flowing smoothly.

Im happy that i was given the opportunity to do this. Because now I can take what i have learned and use it not only for this project but also for future projects for different classes. This whole blog thing really made me understand the benefits of just taking one day at a time and putting actually quality time into something to make it a lot easier.

No comments:

Post a Comment