Sunday, March 8, 2020

Week4 Day 4

Hello everyone, hope everyone is having a nice day.

To start I have a couple thing that I would like to update you guys on.
For starters we have found out what our main antagonist would look like. We wanted him to look rich so he should have a bunch of designer clothes and stuff like that. We want him to look like this because it represents who our main character is after, the snobby rich kid that has money.
it fits the poker scam thing very well.

Another thing I would like to speak about is I have found something to help our problem of finding extra people to play as supporting characters. Well i haven't 100% solved it but i do have something that can help. So in our film we have a girl character and she is supposed to play the role of  the best friend. And i have someone that can help. My amazing actual best friend in real life. I asked her if she would like to play the role and she was ok with it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment