Sunday, March 15, 2020

Week5 Day4

So today we didnt have the opportunity to talk but I did lean something cool. Dean in in T.V production class so he has high quality equipment like good cameras and box lamps and all that cool stuff that I dont really know how to use. But besides that its pretty cool stuff that hes working with and im pretty exited that we will be working with that level of equipment.
 On the other hand im feeling quite sick and dont worry I dont have Corona virus. Its just a little cold I picked up from my sister mixed with my allergies. Im hopping it doesnt get any worse because i really want to start filming this week. I think that these blog post are hyping me up a lot and getting me more and more exited about completing this project everyday.

FEELING/MOOD: Exited but down :(

No comments:

Post a Comment